Sunday, June 21, 2020

Happy Father's Day Card - Best Year Bundle

Happy Father's Day everyone!


Card Share 

This was my swap card for the Van Isle Demonstrators' virtual meeting held yesterday. 

I had so much fun creating this card that I had to at least post some pictures for you today!  Wait till you see the inside:


Inside of card

If you are at all familiar with Angelina at Intatwyne Designs in the UK, you might recognize the inside construction.  Guess?  It is from her birthday week star card!  Please check out her blog site and video, and especially if you are outside North America - because you will be able to follow her measurements and instructions without having to make any changes!

I also added a pocket to my card so that you can place a message inside:

Detail of tag inside card

If you need to reconfigure the measurements (you reside in Canada or the USA), to our cardstock size of 8 1/2" by 11", it is really quite easy to do. If you need some help, I will be doing another post later this coming week along with a video.  

For today, it has to wait: it is my mom's birthday today and I am spending time with her.


But I will leave you with another set of photos taken of an alternate card I made at the request of a friend for her father:

Alternate color scheme

Inside of card 2
Inside tag for card 2

Until then, have a wonderful day and see you soon!



P.S. If you reside in Canada and are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours.


Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:



Coming shortly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment