I hope you had a lovely Easter Weekend!
Today I wish to inspire you to take out your High Tide Stampin' Up! stamp set and create a card. This thank you card was inspired by a card I made at the recent stamping meeting I attended.
|Inside of card|
Enjoy your week and I look forward to you stopping by again soon for another visit.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
Tips to Recreate This Card:
Whisper White Thick: 11" x 4 1/4"
Pool Party: 5 1/4" x 4"
Dapper Denim: 2" x 4"
Whisper White: die cut a 3" circle (largest die from the Layered Circles Framelit die set)
Scrap of Whisper White for greeting
1. Emboss the Pool Party piece with the Softly Fallling TIEF.
2. Stamp the Lighthouse with Dapper Denim Ink.
3. Stamp sky with Pool Party Ink.
4. Stamp rocks with Crumb Cake Ink.
5. Stamp greeting of choice from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set onto scrap using Dapper Denim Ink and then punch out with the Classic Label Punch.
6. Using the Banner Triple Punch, punch out the banner end from the Dapper Denim strip.
7. Glue the Pool Party mat onto your card base.
8. Glue the Dapper Denim banner strip to the card mat as shown in photo.
9. Attach the stamped circle piece to card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
10. Stamp the "thank you" from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set with Dapper Denim Ink onto scrap of Whisper White Thick cardstock and punch out with the Classic Label punch. Trim punched out greeting as shown in photo. Then glue your greeting to card base as shown.
11. Apply some glitter to the "dots" in the lighthouse (I used the retired Clear Dazzling Details).
11. I stamped the "Thank You" from the now retired SAB So Very Much stamp set to the inside of the card with Pool Party ink and the "so very much" using Dapper Denim Ink.
12. I also stamped the "Thank You" image onto the envelope with Pool Party Ink.
Done :) Now onto another project.....(see you again soon).