Monday, January 30, 2017

Love Sparkles Meets Balloon Adventures

Happy Monday!
I hope you have a great weekend!  Mine was fun as I held my open house yesterday and I was able to spend some time with some of fellow stamping friends.  Loved the creative time!

Today I have a card to share with you that was really fun to create!  I am still playing with Stampin' Up! stamp set Love Sparkles and I combined it with Balloon Adventures.  I hope you try to make it too!  My Mom loves it!
A fun collage rendition!
Close-up of top portion of card

Close-up of bottom portion of card!


Inside of card

And another collage rendition using same stamp sets and placed into a photo frame:


Another similar stamped masterpiece
placed into a photo frame!

Happy Inky Smiles








Stampin' Up Supplies Used:

Tips to help you recreate this card:
Cut:
Cucumber Crush cardstock: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Basic Black cardstock for mat: 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Whisper White cardstock: 2 pieces cut 5" x 3 3/4"
Next:
1. Fold Cucumber Crush in half to create your card base (5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
2. Set up your ink pad colors: Basic Black Archival for greetings; Tempting Turquoise for solid balloons; Cucumber Crush for striped balloon; Tangerine Tango for star; Rich Razzleberry for heart
3.  Ink up your selected image and then stamp it 3 or 4 (or 5 for heart) times without reinking.  This gives you the different shadings.  I started out with the solid balloon and then I followed with: striped green balloon, greetings, star and last the heart.
4.  I stamped the star on the inside of the card too. (Go ahead and change it up! It's okay to do so :))
5.  Glue your stamped masterpiece to the black cardstock mat and then glue this to your green card base.
6.  Glue your inside piece to the inside of the card.
7.  Glitter up your card with Rhinestone Basic Jewels and you are done!!!  ---except remember to stamp your envelope and sign the back of your card!
Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment