Saturday, July 29, 2017

Sea Shore Stampers Blog Hop - Birthdays

Happy Saturday stamping friends!



Welcome to July's Seashore Stampers' Blog Hop! 
This month our Seashore Stampers Group wishes to share ideas with you regarding birthdays.  My share is a birthday card, which I hope you recreate.  I used the wonderful Best Birds Stamp set from Stampin' Up! and I paired it with the Falling Flowers Stamp set.  Then I played with color and used inks and sponges and blender pen to add color to the stamped images.


Front of closed card

I used the same basic folded card format from my Christmas card here.  It's amazing what a different stamp set and color combination will do!


Card propped open
The matching die set really made cutting the tree branch, birds and flowers fast to cut out (I still miss my mini flower punches though).


Closer view of inside of card


Another view of open card



I absolutely loved making this card!!!  I really got wrapped up in the process of just having fun creating.  You might find that you can just keep going, and going, and going, changing out elements....okay, time to stop now. :)  

So, please carry on to the next stop on the hop and gather more birthday ideas for your summer creating pleasure!




Adrienne's Blog
Erica's Blog












Until next time,







Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:



Tips and Tricks to recreate this card:
Cut:
Pear Pizzaz cardbase:  11" x 4 1/4"
Emerald Envy cardstock mats:  5 1/4" x 4" and two pieces 4" x 2 1/2"
Very Vanilla cardstock mats/stamp pieces: 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"  and two pieces 3 7/8" x 2 3/8"
Scraps of Very Vanilla for stamped birds, tree limb and flowers
Next:

1 comment: